30.5.19

The Strokes at All Points East

The Strokes at All Points East
 




On Saturday we went to the All Points East festival in London to see The Strokes. It was the 4th time I'd be seeing them live but I was very excited nonetheless.

We arrived early and watched Parquet Courts, Johnny Marr and The Raconteurs playing on the same stage before The Strokes. I would have liked to see Interpol but they were playing on a different stage and I didn't want to lose my place right at the front.

The Strokes played songs form their first 3 albums only, including my favourite: What Ever Happened. Julian kept forgetting the lyrics and he even said 'you know the lyrics better than I do' ha.

Lots more videos (including The Raconteurs & Johnny Marr) on my Youtube channel.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)