9.5.19

Nature's Jewellery










My floral obsession has had me experimenting with flowers and ethereal aesthetic in my photography, which resulted in these pictures - they resemble rings on my fingers: nature's jewellery. 

It will be Mother's Day in Mexico tomorrow, and to commemorate it I've included a picture of my mum and I when I was about 3 years old. 


To celebrate Mother's Day, Dresslily is offering 25% off their products with the code "MOM25", plus free shipping on orders over $45. Don't forget to share your finds with #dresslilymotherhood #motherhood #3generations #mom25 and follow Dresslily on Twitter

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)