6.2.18

Winter Lip Saviours

Best Lip Balms for Winter

Even though I have oily skin my lips can get very dry - especially during winter (or when using drying spot treatments on my face) but I've found that these 2 lip balms always fix the driest, flakiest lips without fail: 

Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser: this lip balm has a medium thick gel consistency - almost like a lip gloss, only without the stickyness, plus it adds a bit of shine. It restores my lips when they are very dry and sore from the very first use. Leaves my lips feeling soft and supple. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel: it comes in a stick form as well as a pot but I find the stick more convenient and easier to use. It has a faint orange scent to it, which I love. The product melts with the warmth of your lips and leaves a slightly matte look to them. Within a couple of days of continued use lips aren't dry and don't feel like they need constant moisturising. 

Have you tried any of the two?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)