16.2.18

New in: January 2018

Levis Jeans
Essential Oils
Uniqlo Jumper
Champneys Citrus Blush Set

Last month we went to Freeport Braintree, which is an outlet village with many shops, including designer shops. I got a pair of Levis jeans; from the Cadbury shop I got a Green & Blacks chocolate bar. Got an Ylang Ylang essential oil from TKMaxx, and Dot got me a lavender essential oil from Holland & Barrett.

For my (last ever!) visa application I had to take a "Life in the UK" test, which I passed the first time around yay! After that we went to Westfield where Dot spoiled me and got me a card (not shown), 3 gel pens, a set of Tisserand essential oils and a wool jumper from Uniqlo.

Last but not least, I found this Champneys Citrus Blush Set in a charity shop for just £2.50 (normally £12.50!). Gotta love charity shops haha.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)