11.7.17

Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose

Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose
I'm a big fan of tinted lip balms, and a while back I found this baby (no pun intended) in the beauty clearance section in Tesco, so I picked it up. 

The Maybelline Baby Lips are almost a classic in the world of tinted lip balms - when they came out in the USA, everyone went crazy and couldn't wait to get their hands on them in the UK as there was a lot of hype around them. 

As the name suggest, they intend to leave the skin on your lips baby soft, thanks to the use of natural moisturisers such as shea butter. 

I couldn't wait to try it and in terms of moisturising, it did not disappoint - my lips felt soft and nourished, no more dry skin; however, in terms of the colour I just didn't think it suited me and for that reason I wouldn't repurchase, but if you are a fan of neon pinks then you should probably give it a try.

Find Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose in Superdrug and Boots.

Have you tried Maybelline Baby Lips?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)