2.3.17

New in: February 2017

Simple micellar water, Palmers face oil
H&M tray, Radley notebook
Lotta Jansdotter notebook
Dr Bronner Castile Soap Orange
I bought a couple of skincare bits from Superdrug, including the Simple Micellar Water and the Palmers Skin Therapy Face Oil for less than £8 and got a free mini Versace Bright Crystal perfume bottle.

In Southend Dot got me a pink H&M tray and I got a mini Radley notebook from TK Maxx. 
Then in Romford I got some sponges and a Lotta Jansdotter notebook. The benefit They're Real mini mascara came free with a magazine and found the Dr. Bronner's Orange Castile Soap for under £1 in Tesco.

Also ordered a couple of things from H&M but they're too big :'( hope I can find them in store to swap for a smaller size instead of reordering as I got 20% off.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)