7.3.17

Garnier Pure Active Sensitive Range

Garnier Pure Active Sensitive Range

As I was on the lookout for a new face wash and a mattifying moisturiser, when searching online for a product to try I discovered there was a new Pure Active Sensitive range from Garnier, which I decided to purchase as it was on offer. 

The Garnier Pure Active Gel Wash is formulated for sensitive skin with imperfections and has a gentle but effective formula against blemishes. It contains zinc which eliminates impurities without drying out skin, witch hazel soothes and refreshes and salicylic acid which ligthly exfoliates. I've been using this face wash for a couple of weeks now and I like how my skin feels clean but not stripped and tight after using. It has a nice fresh smell to it, lightly lathers and washes off easily.

The Garnier Pure Active Soothing Moisturiser also contains witch hazel, salicylic acid and zinc to purify and minimise marks without drying out the skin, as well as glycerin to hydrate with a non greasy nor sticky finish. I apply this moisturiser after washing my face each morning and before putting on my day cream as this doesn't have SPF in it, which is a shame. It does feel lightly moisturising and is not shiny or greasy at all but it feels ever so slightly tacky when I apply my day cream on top. Be careful to dry your face before you use this or it might sting.

I'm not sure why they don't mention using salicylic acid on the formula as it is an effective ingredient that fights spots, oil and marks by lightly exfoliating the skin when it is even higher on the list of ingredients than the zinc - or why moisturisers for oily skin never have SPF. Overall it is a nice affordable range of products for oily and spot prone skin that is gentle and doesn't dry my skin out. As for the spot reducing claims, I thought I was having good results but then my skin decided to break out in a few places but it was probably hormonal, so not much could be done about that anyway.

Find the Garnier Pure Active Sensitive Range in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)