Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8.12.16

Pink & Grey

Grey coat & Pink sweatshirt
Grey coat & Pink sweatshirt
Grey coat & Pink sweatshirt
H&M Wool Coat // Topshop Pink Sweatshirt // Adidas Stan Smith // Topshop Leigh Jeans
(Similar: Pink Sweatshirt)

Last week Dot took a day off work to take me out shopping to Bluewater (exhibit A) ♥
On other news, I am nearly 5 full weeks into my xmas job, meaning I have just over 3 weeks left, just when I was starting to like it ha! But I said to myself that my next job is going to be the best ever, so it's gonna be even better than this one (better start looking then).

xo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)