19.1.16

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Cherry Pop

Clinique Cherry Pop Lipstick
With the December edition of Glamour magazine, I got the Clinique Cherry Pop Lipstick. There was also a nude shade but I went for the red one as I'd been getting into red lips during the summer. 

The Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer claims to glide on effortlessly to a modern-velvet finish with colour that stays true and keeps lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours.

What I like about the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Cherry Pop is that it provides a nice and bright red colour to the lips. What I don't like about it is that it makes my lips feel dry, you have to be really careful when applying because it stains and as the colour fades it looks more of a bright pink than red. 

Find the Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Boots. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)