Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7.1.16

Night Skincare Routine

lierac luminescence
As the current weather is cold, skin can get dehydrated or feel dry and tight more easily, which is why I try to use products a bit more moisturising than I would in the summer. My night time skincare routine consists of the following products: 

Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser: I start off by cleansing with this creamy and hydrating product after removing my eye makeup with a micellar water. This cleanser does not foam up so if you only use foaming cleansers it might take a bit to take used to. It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and moisturised. 

Lierac Luminescence Illuminating Serum: This serum is meant to even out skin tone, diminish the look of pores, fade redness and dark spots. I have been using this serum for a few months now and can definitely confirm that it does fade redness. One of my favourite serums. 

Origins Make a Difference+ Rejuvinating Moisturiser: To finish it off, I apply this anti aging moisturiser from Origins. It has a texture between a lotion and a cream, glides on easily, is absorbed fast and moisturises well, plus it smells like oranges. 

What products are on your night skincare routine?

xo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)