16.11.15

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo & Conditioner

Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo & Conditioner

Some time ago I won a John Frieda competition where I received both the Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner, along with the Shine Shock Perfecting Glosser from the same line, a ciate nail polish and a topshop makeup bag. 

The shampoo and conditioner both claim to have an illuminating formula with a shine infusing complex and are supposed to leave hair radiant for a long lasting, high gloss brunette. They are designed for all shades of brunette. 

The shampoo has a translucent gel texture, which surprised me a bit as I thought it would be thicker and creamier as the Full Repair one, which was my first John Frieda set of products, so compared to that I was left a bit disappointed, plus it has dried out my scalp, leaving it a bit flaky and itchy, so I think I'll have to stop using it. 

The conditioner is thicker and creamier than the shampoo but it has tiny glitter particles in it which I was worried would go everywhere but once you rinse your hair they disappear, I assume they are there to help produce a glossy shine on the hair but I'm not seeing an amazing difference in my hair. 

Overall, not a fan of these 2 products sadly as the John Frieda Full Repair range set the bar very high for me.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)