24.11.15

New in: October 2015

new look suede boots
new look suede boots
wool oversized cardigan
rain boots
habitat foldable table
l'occitane pivoine

Didn't really buy that much last month, I had to replace the Primark boots I got as the buckle broke and got these suede boots from New Look for just £20 down from £45. I also received a super cosy oversized cardigan from Nomads, got a pair of Next wellies from Choice for £13.50 down from £40. From Argos I got a foldable Habitat table to do my painting/drawing on without ending with stomach pain from sitting uncomfortably.
Last but not least, I got a pair of earrings from Topshop, free L'occitane Pivoine Sublime moisturiser and serum samples and won a Guinot Instant Comfort Mask on a giveaway.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)