2.3.15

Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious

Revlon ColorStay™ in Precocious
Revlon ColorStay™ in Precocious
Revlon ColorStay™ in Precocious

A couple of months back, when I met my cousin in London we did a bit of shopping. In TK Maxx I got an eyeshadow quad from the Revlon ColorStay line in Precocious.

It features a sparkly silver, a medium dark grey, a dusty pink and a purple shade. The moment I saw it I knew I had to get it (even though I don't wear eyeshadow that much) as the colours just looked so beautiful together and also I wanted to try some purple on my lids to see if it made my brown eyes stand out a bit more. 

It promises 16 hours of wear with silky shades that are blendable and don't fade, smudge or crease. Indeed do they not crease even on my oily eyelids, and that's without a primer. I really like this palette as it is long lasting, easy to blend, has beautiful shades and it's quite affordable. 

Find Revlon ColorStay™ Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious in Boots and Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)