16.3.15

New In: February 2015

buckle suede topshop boots
moser roth dark chocolate 85%
bourjois nude lip crayon

Suede boots from Topshop that I got for just £10 (seen them before at my local Topshop but they didn't have my size, but a tiny 3 UK, so when I found them in Lakeside I had to get them). Also got some suede protecting spray, a new eye cream from the L'oreal Skin Perfection range and a couple of free bits from L'Occitane. 
Some dark chocolate from Aldi, which is actually really good, a set of notebooks and a candy jar from the pound shop. 
And last but not least, mini fine liners from the pound shop, Palmer's eye cream, Skin, Hair & Nail vitamins and one of the new Bourjois lip crayons in Proudly Naked

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)