Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20.10.14

Stripes and Leather

Breton Stripes and Leather Jacket
Breton Stripes and Leather Jacket
Breton Stripes and Leather Jacket
Breton Stripes and Leather Jacket
Breton Stripes and Leather Jacket
Top: H&M
Jacket: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Lip colour: Bourjois
(Similar: Top, Jacket)

Been watching Game of Thrones over the last few weeks, we are about to start with series 4 today and were quite shocked with the last 2 episodes of season 3 (!). I've also been watching Gossip Girl online as I never really finished watching it in full, even though I know how it ends like haha. When I finish GG I'll probably go onto Six Feet Under or House MD (never finished those either).

xo

PS. Enter for your chance to win a set of Swarovski decorated glass nail files by Mont Bleu here

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)