15.10.14

New in: Adidas Stan Smith

Adidas Stan Smith Navy
Adidas Stan Smith Navy
Adidas Stan Smith Navy

Welcome the new wardrobe member, a pair of Adidas Stan Smith tennis shoes - a gift from my hubby and my first pair of trainers in 10 years. I really liked the 4 pairs I wrote about in this post, but ultimately went for the Stan Smith model with the navy blue details.

What I like about these shoes is that apart from being extremely comfortable, they are quite minimal with clean lines and the crisp white leather is easier to care for than suede, as well as providing a nice contrast against the dark colours in my wardrobe. And the neutral navy details blend in more nicely than green.

Find the Adidas Stan Smith shoes in Schuh.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)