4.7.14

Olay Microdermabrasion & Peel System

Olay Microdermabrasion & Peel System review

When I heard about microdermabrasion and peels I became really interested in them, as they could help fade away the scarring that resulted from years of getting spots.
On a day trip with my family to the USA I decided to pick up the Olay Microdermabrasion & Peel System, which is a treatment that helps resurface skin's texture, reactivate surface skin renewal, balance skin tone and regenerate skin's appearance, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and condition skin to leave it feeling soft and smooth. 

Olay Microdermabrasion & Peel System consists of 2 steps: first you apply the derma-crystals to clean, dry skin and massage for up to 1 minute, after that you apply the activator serum in a thick layer directly over the crystals, which will cause it to foam and warm up on your skin, and massage again for up to 1 minute. Then you only need to rinse off the product thoroughly with warm water. 

After using this treatment my skin feels and looks really smooth, and after using it a few times I definitely noticed that the texture of my skin was smoother and the tone more even.
This treatment mentions that it is gentle enough to use up to 2 times a week, and that it contains 8 weeks of treatments, however it has lasted me longer than that as I don't use much product when I apply it. 

You can find Olay Microdermabrasion & Peel System in Target (US) and Amazon (UK)
A similar option in the UK is the philosophy microdelivery peel, find it in Boots.

Have you ever tried microdermabrasion products?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)