5.2.14

Valentines Gift Ideas 2014


valentines gift guide for her pink coat pastels 2014



valentines gift guide for him lomography marvel 2014

It's Valentine's Day on Friday next week, and here are a few ideas to surprise your other half:

For the girl's I found a cute little leather cross body bag, a pink longline coat, a set of nail polishes and a gorgeous face powder with puff, all in pastel colours and perfect for spring! I also added a perfume and a body skincare set for her to smell gorgeous!

For the boys I found a nice wool jacket (because it's still cold in February!), a modern watch, retro camera and vintage style DIY wind up car. And to smell great I found a cologne and fun comic skincare/wash bag set.

Have you got your Valentine's gift ready?

xo

13 comments:

  1. All the Anna Sui perfumes look like little sculptures, they're incredible collector's items :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ideas!! I want a boyfriend :(

    http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! love the bag for her and the camera for him. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow maybe I could do a post like this :)) great blog!
    would you like to follow each other via gfc? please let me know so I could do the same :)

    xx Jillian (http://itsjilliansday.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ideas :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is so cute, I definitely wouldn't mind getting that as a present :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Knorres shower gels! That bag is lovely too.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coat. It would be great for the transition into spring. - justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm spending my Valentine's day with my cats !
    By the way, I think it's always so hard to find gifts for men !

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the ideas, it's always difficult to find the perfect gift for men!

    Besitos guapa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)