29.10.13

Skater skirt


Fluffy Cardigan: Primark (similar)
Cotton Shirt: New Look
Leather Cutout Boots: H&M
Cuff, Ring, Necklace: all* Rings & Tings

Loving these new pieces of jewellery kindly sent to me by Rings & Tings, they've got lots of styles and clothing too. I suggest having a look on their website and if you like anything, use the code "STYLECARD10" at the checkout to get 10% off all items!

Ok, I'll admit it, I am obsessed with my H&M boots, they're super comfortable, have worn them quite a few times and still look like new and am even considering getting another pair of boots from the H&M website. I've been thinking about them for quite a while actually... so should I get them?

xo

13 comments:

  1. You look so fantastic! Love the skater skirt! Your jewelry is fantastic! I especially love the safety pin bracelet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorg! your cardigan is lovely!
    So stylish outfit!
    I followed your blog on bloglovin because its so great, your outfits are perfect and pictures are nice too!
    hope u follow me back to keep in touch!
    Kisses from Hungary,
    rslamode.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit :) the jacket is so perfect for fall season <3


    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely pair of boots :D! and that rings&things have the cuttest jewelery ever :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you for the follow :) followed back via bloglovin and gfc :)

      Delete
  5. Great post! Sure, let`s follow each other)))
    Following you now) Hope you follow me back)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Outfit!:)
    Check out my blog, maybe your up o follow each other? Just let me know:)
    Love, Chiara from : http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfit, love the cardigan it seems soooo comfy!

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skater skirt and love your sweater!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog dear, I'm your newest follower :)
    By the way, I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that photos!:) so,so beautiful outfit! following you on gfc & bloglovin..:) if you want please follow me too:*)

    xoxo

    Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is all kinds of adorable. Well done.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)