12.2.24

Voas Tech Skincare from I'm Gorgeous Store

VOAS TECH One Seed Ceramide Cream and Dr. Light Hydra Vita Serum B12

VOAS TECH One Seed Ceramide Cream and Dr. Light Hydra Vita Serum B12

VOAS TECH One Seed Ceramide Cream and Dr. Light Hydra Vita Serum B12

Recently I received a couple of products kindly sent to me by I'm Gorgeous Store to test out. 

They were from a brand I had not used before so was very keen to try them! The products I received are:

VOAS TECH One Seed Ceramide Cream: designed to support a healthy skin barrier by nourishing with 5 types of ceramides. 

Other notable ingredients include: Sunflower Seed Oil, Allantoin, Squalane, Panthenol, Cholesterol, Beta-Glucan and Sparassis Crispa Extract. 

The texture of this cream is thick but breathable at the same time, it feels very silicone-based and leaves a velvety finish on the skin, which I really like.

It moisturises nicely without any stickiness and layers well with other products; it feels soothing and repairing, helping to reduce any tight sensation from the use of cleansers or active ingredients.

VOAS TECH Dr. Light Hydra Vita Serum B12: formulated to soothe and hydrate the skin with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins B5 and B12. 

It also features hydrating Saccharide Isomerate and soothing Allantoin. 

This serum has a lightweight gel consistency and a cute pink hue provided by the Vitamin B12 in the formula. 

It spreads easily on the skin and is quickly absorbed, immediately hydrating and reducing tightness, while providing a nice glow as well. I also noticed that it reduces redness and promotes a more even skin tone. 

One pump is enough for my whole face so this serum will last a long time. 


Both products are unscented and I would recommend them if you are looking for soothing and barrier-repairing products. I believe they would be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.


Use code IMGORGEOUS20LV for 20% off your next order at I'm Gorgeous Store


Thanks to the lovely Kelly from I'm Gorgeous Store for these products. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)