8.6.23

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

New In: April & May 2023

In the last couple of months I received several samples to test and review, including:

Mugler Angel Elixir & Paco Rabanne Fame perfumes, CeraVe Blemish Control Gel, La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ and Hyalu B5 Eye Serum, plus my blend Face Mask and Serum.

Garnier sent me their Coconut & Macadamia Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask.

For Easter I got spoiled with lots of chocolate, baklava and a reusable shopping bag. Bybi also gifted me with a couple of items which arrived on the same day so felt like an Easter gift as well. I received the Mega Mist, Day Glow Toner and Bakuchiol Booster

Garnier also sent me the Mango + Vitamin C Body Butter, from beauty buddy I got the Dead Sea Co Mask, and from Superdrug, the Marc Jacobs Perfect EDT (full review here). 

Dot got me a new electric toothbrush, and Inkey List Fulvic Acid Cleanser; from Garnier I got the Sensitive Advanced SPF 50+, and from Primark I got some socks and heart shaped sunglasses, as well as some undies (not pictured). 

From Superdrug and Missguided Beauty I got a PR package with several makeup items, read more here. I also made a new YesStyle order, which you can see here

From LRP and HTC I got the Anthelios Oil Control Sunscreen; also received a sample of the Vichy Mineral 89 Cream and some Chanel skincare samples. The Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner I purchased from Superdrug. 

From H&M I got a pair of linen blend trousers and some cute undies. 

Last month I also got a new job ha! Will be starting next week, wish me luck ;D

xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)