20.10.22

New In: September 2022

Garnier Pineapple & Amla

NaturELLE Mira

Nyx Milky Glosses

Paco Rabanne Fame EDP.

Last month I was very lucky to receive several PR packages, including the StaticJam Seriously Good Styler Hair Serum, Nacific AHABHA range, Chloe Rose Naturelle Perfume, Garnier Pineapple & Amla Haircare, NaturElle Mira Perfume, Nyx Milky Lip Glosses, L'Oréal Lipstick and The Body Shop best sellers.

Dotcito treated me to some gifts and flowers for our 10th wedding anniversary, which I will share more about soon!

I also received some free samples of Paco Rabanne Fame EDP, Alien Goddess EDP, Prada Paradox EDP, Face Theory, Kiehls Retinol Serum and CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)