19.5.22

There's a Starman waiting in the sky

There's a Starman waiting in the sky

H&M Coat // Osprey London Bag // H&M Scarf // Clarks Boots

Because of earlier discouragement from not seeing a lot of results relating to my dedication on posting on my Instagram, I have not been uploading on there as much but there's a renewed excitement that has taken over me as of late so might start posting more frequently again.

From the same "photoshoot" as my most recent Instagram picture is another one of me next to the great Starman, who I wish would come back down to Earth.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram so you don't miss out on the action.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)