25.1.22

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Hotter Flexor Tan Snakeskin Boots

Hotter Flexor Tan Snakeskin Boots

Hotter Flexor Tan Snakeskin Boots

In my previous post I mentioned that I got a new pair of shoes, and there was a clue as to which one it might be in my Top 5 Hotter Shoes Sale Picks.

Did you guess right? I got a pair of the Flexor Boots, which are made of leather with a beautiful snake effect print and texture in a warm tan shade. 

These boots are made using a really soft leather, have a warm padded interior, zip closures and a lightweight 2 1/2 inch block heel that elevates (no pun intended) every outfit without being uncomfortable.

I wore them for the first time on Saturday and was surprised at how comfortable and easy it was to walk in them.

Get yourself a pair of Flexor Boots at Hotter before they run out, there aren't many sizes left!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)