2.9.21

A $8 YesStyle Skincare Haul

A $8 YesStyle Skincare Haul

A couple of weeks ago I placed my 3rd YesStyle order and managed to get everything you see in the picture for less than $10, including delivery.

The only thing I actually purchased was the Benton Deep Green Tea Lotion MINI, which was on offer at $5.15, but I had 492 YS Points which paid for the product almost in full.

When I placed my order, with any Benton purchase you could get a free 30ml Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin MINI, worth $6.44. 

That day YesStyle were giving away a Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Ampoule 30ml so I added it to my order at no cost. 

As I am on the YesStyle Influencer Program I was able to claim a full size Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Eye Cream (worth $24.84) which I've just started using yesterday so expect a review coming soon (!)

Last but not least, they have been giving out free samples with orders recently and when I placed my order I was sent a pack of the COSRX Propolis Toner, Ampoule and Cream, as well as a Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Sleeping Pack.

If you place an order on YesStyle use code NAV2019 for extra money off ;)

Have you purchased any skincare goodies recently?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)