14.1.21

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

New In: December 2020

Last month I got spoiled for Christmas, starting with two knitwear pieces from H&M from my in-laws, as well as the dressing gown, Peanuts pjs, lumbar support cushion, hedgehog shopping bag, chocolate, nuts, hair brush, and room scent diffuser.  

My sister in law and niece got me the hedgehog blanket, a Hotel Chocolat chocolate box, Cath Kidston hedgehog gift set, and a DIY crystal hedgehog picture. 

Dot got me some extremely cute hedgehog plush toys, Minnie pjs, a teacup with a fox figure inside, a pair of Adidas Stan Smith floral trainers, 2 David Bowie collectors coins, a Dove gift set, two agendas (including a personalised Miffy one from Papier), a coaster, some skincare from The Ordinary and some adorable Rilakkuma stationery items, as well as a Singapore exclusive Pikachu pen.

My in-laws also got me a leather Osprey purse, and a bath/body/skincare goody bag.

Did you get anything nice for Christmas?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)