14.7.20

Cien Tropical Summer Mango Face Mask by Lidl

Cien Tropical Summer Mango Face Mask by Lidl

A while ago I saw this Tropical Summer Face Mask in Lidl, they had 2 versions in my local one: Strawberry and Mango, and I opted for the latter one.

This face mask is a "smoothing gel mask with vitamin B3, papaya enzyme and mango fresh cells for noticeable smoother skin". Although I'm not exactly sure what they meant by "mango fresh cells" I still wanted to try it because of the B3 or Niacinamide and exfoliating papaya enzymes. 

The Cien Tropical Summer Mango Face Mask has a very sweet mango scent and a light gel consistency that is easy to apply. I just smooth it on and leave it for about 10 minutes then rinse off - it does mention that it can be just wiped off with a tissue but I like to make sure the products I apply afterwards will get into my skin. 

After rinsing it off my skin feels smoother and softer. I really like the smell and also the affordability of this mask, which is why I would definitely recommend it if you want to try out a gentle exfoliating product for your face.

This is a limited edition face mask however it seems to make a come back each summer, so if you see it definitely snap it up, otherwise take a look at the Naturally Radiant range from Superdrug or the Botanical Lab Pumpkin & Papaya Enzyme Daily Exfoliator

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)