23.4.20

Top 3 Nivea Tinted Lip Balm Colours For Spring

Top 3 Nivea Shine Tinted Lip Balm Colours For Spring



On my last visit to Mexico just over a year ago, I realised that Labello and Nivea share the same line of tinted lip balms with colourful packaging that matches the scent of each one.

And as I hadn't seen the Blackberry one over here, I had to pick one up to try out (can't ever own enough lip balms, especially tinted ones).

These Nivea Shine Lip Balms smell amazingly sweet and fruity, they lightly moisturise and leave a hint of colour and shine without the stickiness of a gloss. 

The formula contains castor oil, shea butter; sunflower, avocado and jojoba oils, as well as fruit juice. Included in the Nivea Shine Lip Balm family available in Superdrug are Cherry, Strawberry, Watermelon, Peach, Mango and Pearly shine versions. 

Pictured above are Cherry, Peach and Blackberry, which I think are the must have colours for any occasion: Peach on dressed down days, Cherry when you want to look a bit more put together and Blackberry for the evening.

Have you tried these lip balms?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)