14.4.20

Easter 2020

rabbit planter with kalanchoe


Hope you had a nice Easter weekend. These are the gifts I received this year: a chocolate egg, a Lindt 90% cacao and Tesco Orange Chocolate bars, as well as a rabbit planter with a yellow kalanchoe. 

In Mexico, a mainly catholic country, Easter is celebrated by going to church for mass and before that people have Lent or a 40 day red meat fast, however as we weren't that religious growing up we rarely did any of that (except for the period of our lives when we went to a religious school and were made to attend mass, amongst other activities, ha!).

So even though I knew about the Easter bunny and chocolate eggs, I hadn't actually received or eaten one before I moved to the UK. 

How do you celebrate Easter?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)