20.2.20

New In: January 2020

H&M alpaca jumper

Pokemon Pikachu Pyjamas

Simple Age Resisting Face Wash

Last month didn't do a lot of shopping, however I did find a couple of things in the sale: a wool and alpaca blend jumper from H&M that was only £5 (£25 originally) and 2 packs of sticky notes for £1 at flying tiger.

Dot got me a set of Pokemon pyjamas from Choice - they're actually my first ever Pokemon apparel item despite becoming a fan of it around the age of 12.

And last but not least, I was in need of a new face wash so I got the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Face Wash, which I've been trying out so expect a review coming soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)