14.3.19

Dresslily Haul & Discount Code






A mini haul with some items I received from Dresslily. I picked a bumbag* in a coral pink corduroy, which is very trendy and adds a bit of colour to any outfit, plus it's very practical as it is hands free. I also got a peach pin* that I can use to decorate bags or jackets. And last but not least, a roomy carry on bag* that slots onto the handles of a wheel suitcase perfectly. It fits about 3 jumpers or sweatshirts, plus there's room for a couple of t-shirts in there too, and it has a zip compartment and 2 mesh pockets for extra storage. 

Check out the new arrivals on Dresslily and use the code DLAnniversary for 12% off. 

(Items marked with a * are gifted)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)