5.7.18

Pencil Skirt & Ice Cream

H&M Pencil Skirt






Uniqlo Merino Wool Jumper



H&M Pencil Skirt



Uniqlo Jumper // H&M Skirt // Topshop Loafers // Thomas Sabo Necklace

I got this skirt about 4 years ago but haven't worn it that much for some reason. Anyway, it's made a comeback. Styled with my uniqlo jumper and loafers looks quite formal and I think the tonal look and shape of the skirt make me look a bit taller ha. 

Yesterday I tried the Alpro Hazelnut & Chocolate Ice Cream for the first time. I was very impressed as it was very smooth and creamy, with a delicious chocolate taste and a hint of hazelnut. Definitely recommend it for this heatwave.

Follow me on instagram if you haven't already. I post every day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)