10.10.17

Hopeful

Flowers

Ok, so I keep applying for new jobs. I don't mind retail but the thing I don't like about it is that you have to work on weekends and bank holidays, which my husband has off and then I wouldn't be able to spend that time with him. I'm interested in education as well and the bonus of working at a school would be the sensible hours, working only on weekdays and having quite a few weeks of holiday time a year. I also like the children, they can be quite clever and funny sometimes ha.

Anyway, I want to save up and be able to get some nice things for Dot on Christmas as well (I already have a couple of ideas). I don't know why but I have a good feeling about my last job application I sent. Wish me luck!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)