5.1.17

New in: December 2016

Instax mini 8
Lord titles
H&M gift card
Patisserie de Bain
Winter pijamas
Toblerone dark chocolate
Bush digital frame
Toiletries
Topshop Leather Bag

Last month I think I only bought one thing for myself, so the first 8 pictures are my Christmas gifts.
Dot got me some socks, Olympea by Paco Rabanne (which came with a reindeer plush toy), Get a Life by Vivienne Westwood, David Bowie Who Can I Be Now? Collection and an Instax Mini 8 in pink ♥
I also got a Lady Title, Ziggyology book, Notebook and Diary. Two H&M gift cards, money and tickets to see Justice later this year. Nivea and Along Came Betty Gift sets, and a hand made Patisserie de Bain Gift set. Pjs, dressing gown and 2 pairs of slippers. 
Two hair turbans, an avocado tool, dark Toblerone, apron and oven mitt. A quilt, food processor and a Bush digital frame. More toiletries, a reindeer toy and a calendar. 
And the only thing I got was a leather Topshop bag in the sale, the notebook I got this month and it's from The Works. 

Did you get anything nice last month?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)