13.10.15

Oversized Cardigan

nomads oversized cardigan
longline cardigan
nomads oversized cardigan
oversized cardigan
oversized cardigan

Nomads Oversized Cardigan* // Uniqlo Jumper // Topshop Jeans // Paul Costelloe Bag // Topshop Chelsea Boots // Gramerci Necklace*
(Similar: Bag, Boots)

On Saturday I received in the post this super long oversized cardigan from Nomads Clothing, it is super cosy so perfect for layering and can even be worn as a coat. It is comfortable, soft and keeps me warm which makes it perfect for autumn and winter.  

Nomads Clothing is offering 20% off to all my readers, all you need to do is use the code BLOG20 when you order. Happy shopping!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)