11.8.15

Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Quilted Blouson

Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Quilted Blouson

As it is my birthday this month, I decided to treat myself to a couple of things, including this jacket from Uniqlo that I purchased in July. I really liked it since it landed in my inbox a few months back in the Uniqlo newsletter and couldn't stop thinking about it and promised myself that when it went on sale I would buy it. Well as it was less than half price I just couldn't resist.

I like that it is a neutral olive colour that will go with everything; the bomber style with the ribbed collar, cuffs and hem; the diagonal quilting and the fact that it's down so it will keep me warm; it has pockets so my hands will be kept warm too; it's super lightweight and comfortable because of the materials which makes it easy to carry/travel with plus it comes with a bag for storing in transit.

The Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Quilted Blouson is on sale for £29.90 (normally £69.90).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)