Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

31.3.14

A lovely surprise

photography with sparklers

On Friday I was on my way home when I saw my hubby asked via fb post if I wanted to go on an adventure, to which I replied 'yes, where?' He said he'd tell me when he got home.

I started fantasizing about the places we could be going to. Is it Brighton? Blackpool? or maybe even Paris? I wish! - I even started thinking about what I would need to pack for this mystery adventure (I would need 2 changes of clothes, some basic skincare and makeup).

When he got home, he showed me some ticket printouts for a Kasabian concert... in Paris!
I got so excited, can't wait to go to Paris! (He knew I'd love to visit one day♥)

So we'll be in Paris at the end of the month for a couple of days, sight seeing, taking lots of pictures and eating macarons of course. We got our transportation and hotel booked so all I have to think about now is what to pack!

xo

PS. Don't forget to enter for your chance to win a 30 day supply of Skinade worth £90 here!

8 comentarios:

  1. Wow you are so happy.Makes sure you have lots of fun
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. so exciting! enjoy your trip! xx. gigi. www. gigikkitchen.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So great surprise dear!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Birmingham Catering Hire are pleased to announce the launch of their new website at www.birminghamcateringhire.com. After six months of development, and countless cups of coffee, the new website is finally live. This new site builds on the industry leading original site with the aim of an improved customer experience, better layout and increased functionality. Since its launch in 2011 Birmingham Catering Hire quickly established itself as the UK's leading online only catering and event hire store. As well as an improved website the new store also comes with an increased product range a whole new category in our specialized http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/exhibition.html section, along with approximately 150 new products.
    New features and functionality is constantly being added. Soon you'll be able to amend your order online within 48 hours of your event, credit account facilities and also the ability to pay for your order in installments.
    To celebrate the launch we are offering 10% off all orders during March. Simply enter the code 'New Website' into your shopping cart for an immediate discount. https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamCateringHire

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a lovely surprise, enjoy it!

    Besitos feliz fin de semana xx

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)