11.4.23

NYX Fat Oil Lip Drip in That's Chic

NYX Fat Oil Lip Drip in That's Chic

Last week I received the Nyx Fat Oil Lip Drip in That's Chic to test and review. 

The packaging is a very sturdy clear plastic tube that allows for the shade to be visible before purchasing which is great. It features a bright green lid and white font on the front of the tube. 

The applicator is very oversized and it is a bit hard to get out of the tube. I also find applying the product onto my lips with it a bit hard due to the size of it.

Onto the oil itself - it has a delicious berry fragrance that lingers on the lips. It has a thick consistency with minimal stickiness and leaves my lips looking very shiny and feeling soft and moisturised thanks to the Rosehip, Cloudberry Seed and Raspberry Seed Oils. Said feeling lasts even after eating and drinking. Other notable ingredients include Squalane and Vitamin E. 

The shade That's Chic looks very dark in the tube but once applied it is not as intense. It leaves a purple tint on my lips which I really like and believe it suits me due to my dark autumn colour palette. 

The PAO for this lip oil is 18 months which gives plenty of time to use up the product. 

I am really enjoying using the NYX Fat Oil Lip Drip in That's Chic and would recommend it if you are looking for a moisturising, glossy lip colour in a berry shade.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)