9.8.22

Iunik Propolis Serum & Eye Cream

Iunik Propolis Serum & Eye Cream A while back I purchased a couple of Iunik products from YesStyle, including the Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum and the Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream. 

The iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum contains 70% Propolis and 12% Sea Buckthorn extract to help brighten the skin, as well as soothe thanks to Rose Water, Allantoin plus Centella, Purslane, Witch Hazel and Ginkgo extracts. It also contains anti-ageing Niacinamide and Adenosine.

This serum has a faint scent that doesn't linger, it is very lightweight - almost watery - and absorbs quickly into the skin making it feel instantly hydrated due to the Glycerin, Beta Glucan and Hyaluronic Acid in the formula. I believe it gives the skin an immediate sun-kissed glow look and also reduces redness. 

I haven't completely made up my mind on whether I would repurchase it however, I will report back once I have finished the gigantic 50ml bottle.

The iUNIK Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream is formulated with 40.5% Propolis Extract and 9.2% Sea Buckthorn, as well as soothing Fermented extracts, Chamomile and Rosemary Leaf Extract. It also contains hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, Beta Glucan and Glycerin, anti ageing Idebenone, Niacinamide, Adenosine and a couple of peptides.

This eye cream feels very nourishing on the skin but never heavy, despite containing Olive Oil. It has a nice citrus scent which I really like. 

Like the serum, it also comes in a generous size for an eye cream (30 ml), however, this multitasking product can be used all over the face. 

While I haven't seen any massive changes on my undereye area, I do enjoy using this eye cream and also think it has helped strengthen my eye lashes. Even though I don't use a big amount (I do use it twice a day) I feel like it hasn't lasted me that long - only started using it in April and have almost finished it. Despite that, the Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream is very affordable and will probably repurchase it. 

Have you tried any Iunik products?

xo

PS. Use code NAV2019 for money off your next YesStyle order and join their Influencer Program for free sponsored products every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)