9.11.21

Cogérie Paris Purity and Radiance Facial Cleansing Foam

Cogérie Paris Purity and Radiance Facial Cleansing Foam

A couple of months ago I managed to find the Cogérie Paris Purity and Radiance Facial Cleansing Foam in my local TK Maxx store after discovering it online on the TK Maxx website. 

This facial foaming cleanser is designed for all skin types and features probiotic technology to gently clean and purify the face. It also mentions that it has excellent foaming power that leaves skin perfectly cleansed, fresh and soft. 

The main reason I purchased this product is because of the probiotics in the formula (in the form of yogurt filtrate and lactobacillus), having tried a couple of probiotic serums prior, which really helped improve the look of my skin.

Other ingredients that caught my eye are glycerin as the second one, rosa damascena flower water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panthenol, moringa oleifera seed extract, alpha glucan oligosaccharide, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, and the use of very gentle surfactants. 

As you can see, this cleanser is designed to be very mild and moisturising and since converting to gentle treatments for my skin in order to avoid a damaged skin barrier, I was very interested in trying it.

The  Cogérie Paris Purity and Radiance Facial Cleansing Foam comes in a bottle with a  self-foaming pump, which instantly dispenses a light foam that cleanses the skin very gently. The soft foam dissolves on the skin as you massage it on, moisturising and softening the skin at it cleanses.

I really like the floral scent of the formula, and how mild it is on my skin. It also leaves it feeling very soft and does not break me out. The only thing to consider with the Cogérie Cleansing Foam is that you might need to double cleanse if your skin is very oily, but I don't mind doing that or a pre-cleanse with some micellar water.

I would definitely recommend this cleanser for all skin types, even sensitive ones, so if you happen to find it at your local TK Maxx, definitely snap it up.

Unfortunately I was unable to find the cleanser online but stay tuned for a compilation of probiotic cleansers coming very soon. (Update: you can find the list of my Top 6 Probiotic Cleansers live now!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)