7.10.21

New in: September 2021

Bioderma Hydrabio Serum

Cicaplast Lavant B5

Pure Vitamin C10 Serum

Lancome Idole Aura EDP

Jo Malone Pear & Freesia

Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules and Eye Cream

Lancome Genefique Sensitive Serum

L'Oreal Clay Mask

Lancome Advanced Genefique Serum

CeraVe Cream to Foam Wash

Osito

Here are the things I got last month: 

Bioderma Hydrabio Serum was sent to me kindly by Beauty Buddy, Dot got me the Cicaplast Lavant B5 which was in the clearance section in Boots, and I got a fountain pen from the pound shop.

Received a lot of samples, including Clarins Double Serum Face and Eyes, Miss Dior EDP (2), Lancome Idole Aura EDP, YSL Black Opium EDP, Origins Ginzing Eye Cream, Jo Malone Englsh Pear & Freesia Cologne, Philip Kingsley Bond Builder Restructuring Treatment (2), another sample of Mugler Alien Goddess (not pictured), Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules and Retinol Ceramide Eye Cream (2 of each).

From Lancome I was kindly sent the Advanced Genefique Sensitive Serum, and from Superdrug I got the L'Oreal Pure Clay Purity mask as it was only £2. From Avon I got one of their Glimmerstick Eyeliners in Cosmic Brown.

More samples from September include a mini Lancome Genefique Serum, Kiehls Retinol Serum, Cetraben Cream (2), Neal's Yard Women's Balance Moisturiser and Massage Oil, Clarins Double Eye Serum sample pack, and CeraVe Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser

And (it arrived a bit late but it was meant as an anniversary gift) Dot got me a handmade copy of a little teddy bear I used to have since I was a baby but lost when I was around 8 years old. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)