20.5.21

New In: April 2021

Dark chocolate

Dark chocolate

iPhone 12 Mini

Vaseline Instant Dry Rescue

Primark Disney Pyjamas

Daler & Rowney Watercolour Pencils and Brushes

BetterYou Magnesium Lotion and Spray

New Pokemon Snap

Yeo Valley Eco Cup

Last month I got spoiled on Easter with lots of dark chocolate, baklava (which I had heard of but never tried before, spoiler: I loved them), and Dotcito got me a new iPhone 12 mini. 

I received a Vaseline Expert Care Instant Dry Rescue bottle to try and review, and a YSL Libre perfume sample. 

From Primark I got some Disney pyjamas using a voucher I had, and from the pound shop I got some watercolour pencils and brushes by Daler & Rowney.

I was kindly sent a package of BetterYou goodies, including the Magnesium Sleep Lotion, Magnesium Sleep Spray, Magnesium + Calcium Lotion, Magnesium Joint Spray and Hair, Skin & Nails Daily Oral Spray.

Dotcito surprised me with a copy of the New Pokémon Snap, and I got a free Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream sample with some magazines. And from YeoValley I got an Eco Cup for free as I traded my points for it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)