27.8.19

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion


This is another generously sized sample I got as a magazine freebie - a 50 ml tube of St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion. 

The St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion claims to provide sheer skin perfecting coverage for a sun-kissed golden glow that is streak free and gradually builds and hydrates for 48 hours.

You are supposed to patch test before use, which I did and the area didn't seem to darken so I was a bit shocked when I applied it over my legs and arms - the colour is slightly orange and it gets more orange as time progresses. 

In my opinion the tone it leaves skin with looks very unnatural, at least on me - they should have different tone options for warm and cool skin tones. 

It does contain glycerin and vitamin E but I would not rely on it to deeply moisturise the skin - also the scent is very peculiar, probably typical fake tan smell but I'm not sure as I don't normally use them. 

Overall I wouldn't use this product again (let alone buy it) as there are more inexpensive alternatives, but also because of the unnatural orange finish it left me with - I couldn't wait for it to fade. However, if you are a fan of fake tan then you might really enjoy this product as the results are visible almost instantly as consequence of this being a tinted product. 

Find St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion in Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)