16.7.19

L'oreal Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash

L'oreal Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash review

The L'oreal Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash is a cleanser with no soap or alcohol designed for dry and sensitive skin as it cleanses, purifies and softens thanks to the use of rose and jasmine.

This product has a milky gel texture that doesn't lather up too much and leaves skin soft as it cleanses it. Thanks to the use of glycerin, jasmine and rose extracts it soothes and moisturises. It doesn't have a discernible fragrance but that didn't bother me.

What I didn't love about this product is that it didn't deeply cleanse my skin, leaving it feeling like it had product build up over the course of a couple of weeks' use. Also it doesn't have any other properties other than softening the skin and I usually go for cleansers that do more than just that, such as lightly exfoliate, hydrate or even out skin tone and texture. For that reason I wouldn't buy it again, however I would recommend it if you are looking for a simple, moisturising cleanser or have dry skin.

Find L'oreal Fine Flowers Gel-Cream Wash in Boots and Superdrug.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)