31.5.16

Love, Want, Need

spring & summer must haves
I present to you the updated spring & summer wish list:


Olympea EDP £40: A fresh oriental fragrance with jasmine, mandarin and vanilla would make a nice spring, summer fragrance.
Uniqlo x Lemaire Linen Shirt £12.90: as the temperatures rise, the need for lighter and more breathable fabrics grow, this would be a great option.
MUA Nourish & Care Mascara £3: This mascara with avocado oil claims to nourish lashes, the use of other natural ingredients in it gives me a good feeling about this product. 
MUA Compact Eyelash Curler £2:  an eyelash curler that fits in the palm of your hand? Sold.
Manuka Doctor Normalising Face Oil £20: claims to smooth uneven skin tone, reduce redness and refine the appearance of pores. Must. Have.
H&M Denim Shorts £20: A basic for any summer wardrobe, the distressed look adds a nice detail.
Primark Reese's PJs £8: They used to be my favourite chocolate when I was younger, this summery pjs would be a nice homage to them
Matalan Lace Bralette £8: As a loyal fan of comfort, all my underwear must be wire free.
Gosh Mineral Foundation £8: Light to medium coverage that is matte? Sign me up.
Matalan Bread Shaped Plate £2: An adorable and quirky plate to put your food on.

What's on your wish list lately?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)