8.3.16

Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream

Sure Maximum Protection
Recently I received the Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant in the scent Confidence to try out and share my thoughts about it. An anti-perspirant or deodorant is a very basic hygiene product that's used everyday, but when it offers something different to all the other products on the market, it can become something quite revolutionary.

The Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream is elaborated with TRI-solid technology, which is body responsive and consists of three things: the maximum wetness protection ever from the Sure brand, encapsulated odour-fighting technology, and a skin moisturising ingredient. 

It can be applied in the morning but it is recommended that you put it on before going to bed as while you rest the TRI-solid formula builds a strong level of protection, which lasts throughout the following day, even after a shower. 

The first couple of times I used the Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream in Confidence, I applied it in the morning. The skin under my arms remained dry the whole entire day and prevented any unwanted scent. But I also wanted to test it after showering without reapplying, so I put it on at night, showered the next morning and did not apply it again. The product still worked perfectly, which was amazing.

However, even after the first use, at the end of the day my underarms were starting to get a bit itchy. And when I left it on overnight, the next day the itchiness was definitely there. I did not reapply again as now I was completely sure that it was the product that caused it, but the itchiness lasted for a few more days, even after washing thoroughly, plus it can feel like it leaves a bit of a residue on the skin.

Unfortunately I wouldn't purchase this product because of the reaction it caused me, but it is nonetheless a very effective deodorant. 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)