Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9.6.15

New In: May 2015

orla kiely pattern book
olay day lotion
uniqlo denim shirt
tbs wild rose hand cream
botanics all bright serum
lg spirit phone

Orla Kiely's book Pattern, I got it in The Works for just £5, and a nail polish in Rose Paradis by L'oreal from the £ shop. 
Trousers from H&M, Venus Fly Trap growing kit from the pound shop, Olay Day Lotion
Another item from H&M, getting ready for the warmer weather I got a striped t shirt and a denim shirt from Uniqlo for £9.90 down from £29.90. 
Flower seeds and Rimmel Scandaleyes liner from the pound shop, The Body Shop Rose Hand Cream as I had a discount so only paid £3 for it, 3 bottles of Skin Hair Nails vitamins from Boots as it was cheaper than to get the bigger 90 capsule bottle because it was on 3 for 2. 
Botanics All Bright Serum to try when my current serum is finished and a copy of Glamour Magazine. 
And last but not least, my new phone, the LG Spirit which I'm quite excited about.

Did you do any shopping last month?

xo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)