11.8.14

3 Summer Hair Ideas

easy fast simple summer hair ideas

Sometimes it's not hard to get stuck in a hair routine, but with a few simple tips you can easily change it up. I've been trying these recently and thought I would share them with you:

1. Add some texture: this is especially helpful if you have straight hair like me, as using some product such as salt spray to add texture to your hair gives it a different look without much effort. I've been using got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray, I spray it all over the lengths of my hair avoiding roots and ends and then scrunch it a little to give it that nice beachy/bedhead/Olsen twin hair texture.

2. Lighten your hair: this is one to try if you are feeling daring, as lightening your hair is permanent. A couple of years ago I would never have thought of lightening my hair, but seeing the ombre trend on almost every news feed of mine made me want to give it a try. I've been using Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightening Spray on the ends of my hair to give it a subtle ombre look. You just spray this on and then use your hair dryer to activate it. I've repeated the process around 10-15 times through the last few months and the results are visible but not extreme. 

3. Accessorize: it's something really simple but when you think about it, accessories do liven up even the plainest hair styles. Try adding a sparkly brooch or hair bow to your everyday pony tail or bun, a headband to frame your face or even a couple of embellished barrettes to deep side parted hair to look extra polished in an instant.

Will you be trying any of these ideas?

xo

PS. Don't forget to enter to win a Rebecca & Penelope pearl bracelet worth £135 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)