19.7.11

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hello everyone

Recently I received a couple products from Batiste Dry Shampoo to try out and review and here is what I think of them:

DSC01208

Batiste Tones

I received the dark tone of this product, I used it to get rid of oily roots and it gives a fresh feel to hair, as if you had just washed and dried it.
I thought it would leave a dark hairline as the spray has a dark colour to it as you can see on the picture:

DSC01217


Summary: it is a good product to use if you need to get rid of oily hair and it leaves no colour residue.
Cons: not scented, it might not suit your hair colour (though there are 2 lighter tones for this product).

DSC01216

Batiste Nude

This one is a non-aerosol version of the product. It comes in a powder form that you apply to your roots and massage into your hair just as you would the spray.
It does get rid of the oily hair but I didn't quite like this one as it is harder to blend into the hair, also as it is a white powder, it is visible if you do not blend it completely when you have dark hair like me.

And last but not least
DSC01215

Batiste Dry Shampoo Aerosol in Tropical

This version of Batiste Dry Shampoo has no added colour to it, so when you apply it, it goes invisible on your hair, it gets rid of oily hair and has a lovely coconut scent to it.
I think this one is my favourite so far because of it's scent.

Batiste Dry Shampoo products are easy to use and do what they claim on the package, revitalize your hair making it look clean by getting rid of the oily roots and some of their versions have a scent.

I would recomment this product if you are going on a trip, camping or a festival, or any place where you know you won't be able to wash your hair but you need it to look nice and clean ;)

Have you used any of Batiste Dry Shampoo products?
what did you think?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment ♥
I love reading them all!
If you start following don't forget to leave
a link to your blog so I can follow back :)